Cheltenham Elementary is a neighborhood school serving Northwest Denver families and students in ECE – 5th grade. Our dedicated teachers and staff work to provide a well-rounded education that develops learners into thoughtful and productive citizens. With options for technology, dance, art and music, students are encouraged to pursue a variety of talents. We value the linguistic and cultural diversity of our school community, and families and parents are welcomed into Cheltenham to celebrate and support the achievements of their children
It is the mission of Cheltenham Elementary School to create a positive learner centered atmosphere where students achieve academic excellence and personal responsibility.
To achieve our mission as a school Cheltenham will:
- Collaborate as a staff and with parents to achieve a common purpose
- Create an atmosphere that encourages, motivates, and has consistent expectations
- Monitor each student’s progress
- Implement a variety of strategies to ensure all students meet grade level proficiencies; and
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to our collective goals and to the success of all students.
Cheltenham is a family and community centered school that offers many learning opportunities for parents. We know strong parental and community investment in our students’ education is key to the success of our students.
- Writing Alive
- TRACKS Science
- Extended day Kinder and ECE programs
- Partnerships with Metro State University, Godin & Baity Law Firm, Boys’ & Girls’ Club (Arthur Johnson branch), and Denver Water
- Accelerated Reader
Phone: 720-424-8810 • 1580 Julian Street, Denver, CO 80204